LogMeIn’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) business unit is focusing on the next evolutionary step of LastPass, extending its role way beyond a "simple" password manager. We're introducing new capabilities to our award-winning product that helps millions around the word by creating and integrating new services in an agile development process. You will be part of a global team providing feature development from concept definition all the way to shipping product.
If you are
- interested working on a product that serves over 4 million users and 18 million requests daily
- curious how to scale up systems or enhance code for constantly increasing userbase
- keen on solving complex issues, redefining architecture
- impassioned to deliver quality code
- ready to tackle various challenges and have immediate effect on costumers’ life
- open to be part of our awesome multicultural team of enthusiastic and talented experts
- good at working in Agile environment and playing
your place is at LogMeIn LastPass!
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen