What product you will be working on
LogMeIn’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) business unit is focusing on the next evolutionary step of LastPass, extending its role way beyond a "simple" password manager. We're introducing new capabilities to our award-winning product that helps millions around the world by creating and integrating new services in an agile development process.
What skills we’re searching for:
- be a fast and eager learner
- experience with one of the modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- React expertise
- solid CSS, site building knowledge
- good understanding of HTML DOM and browser events
What you will master with us:
- React-Redux-RedusSaga tech stack
- implementing new features based on product requirements and UI mockups
- how to work with a popular and highly available product (testing, CI/CD, monitoring)
To be part of a LogMeIn internship program an active Hungarian student status is required.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen