We are looking a Manual Quality Engineer (QE) is responsible for assuring product quality through the entire product lifecycle. Members of QE team are applied to ensure that the product features and functionality meet the business objectives, and the software does not contain bugs prior to releasing new software versions. QE performs administrative and procedural activities, like manual and automated testing, creating testing and technical documentation, bug and status reporting. It is required to have ownership of the issues from appearance until change delivered to customers.
With strong quality mindset QE is responsible for raising critical questions as early as possible, and help other team members to examine issues from different angles to uncover possible side-effects.
• Susceptibility to learn and improve yourself constantly
• Represent strong quality mindset all the way through the development phases
• Proactive, problem-solving, can-do attitude
• Gain up-to-date knowledge about every feature of the product to be able to ask critical questions, connect information pieces swiftly and identify issues before they appear
• Own issues from the beginning until they fixed – identify, communicate, track, validate
• Communicate proactively, constructively and openly intra and inter teams, across sites to gather and share information effectively
• Manual testing of client-server and web/embedded applications
• Create and continuously maintain internal technical documentation in TestRail and Wiki (test plans, test cases, testing guidelines)
• Precisely track / update development status and report bugs / issues with the project management system
• Ability to reason about product quality while producing software requirements for features, requirements for system qualities (including performance and security), product design, software design, estimates, algorithms, source code, test plans, unit test harnesses, software and system performance data, software product information and bug fixes
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Great team player and sharing best practices
• Experience with bug tracking systems such as JIRA
• Experience with any scripting language
• Experience working in agile environment
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen