LogMeIn is looking for a talented Staff Development Engineer in our growing Core Technology Group (CTG) to help improve our internal audio tools functionality. You will design, extend, operate and maintain audio data reporting and dashboard systems that support the LogMeIn collaboration product line (GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToTraining & OpenVoice)
Your role will involve building new tools and features, iterating on existing functionality, contributing to our future direction by providing technical expertise in technology decisions, and improving our internal development frameworks, build tools, and documentation. We seek someone who is comfortable questioning the way things are done, who will take initiative in changes they want to see happen and who cares deeply about the customer experience.
· Develop and implement data collection system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
· Work and communicate effectively with teams in multiple time zones.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Create application programming interfaces (APIs) enabling customers and partners to integrate within our systems.
· Create design documents, code & unit/functional test, document and implement new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
Preferences / Good to Have
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen