Imagine a world where all of your devices are connected. Simply. Elegantly. At LogMeIn, that world is real. We make the complicated connections simple and the simple fun. Users worldwide rely on LogMeIn solutions for remote control, file sharing, systems management, data backup, business collaboration and on-demand customer support. LogMeIn is based in Boston with other offices in Hungary, Germany, Australia, India, the UK, Ireland and the US.
About the Position
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with deep-dive knowledge of cloud technologies and architecture. This individual will work as part of the Budapest, Hungary DevOps Team to build and support a sophisticated and highly automated hybrid-cloud infrastructure, developing automated build scripts used for provisioning and release management. Who shares the “if you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it” mindset.
• Participate with architectural decisions that impact infrastructure
• Troubleshooting in production environment
• Monitoring large distributed complex systems
• Contributing to building entire continuous deployment pipeline for development teams, including automated provisioning of the testing and production environments.
• Understand the risks of working in a live, 24x7 production environment
• Work with architects and security experts to ensure services are secure in Azure
• Participate in an on-call rotation
• Experience in planning and implementing cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Experience in cloud computing (any of the following: Azure, AWS)
• Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git)
• Ability to code and script: Bash and/or Python, Azure CLI
• Infrastructure as Code mindset
• Building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery system (TeamCity, Azure DevOps)
• Experience in Linux environment (Ubuntu)
• Virtualization and provisioning technologies (Docker)
• Experience in RDBMS
• Experience with development in team, can understand developer’s mindset as well
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Knowledge of DevOps trends and best practices
• Experience with Ansible
• Experience with Docker
• Azure SQL, Mysql and Percona Mysql knowledge
• Strong Azure background
• Hands-on experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen