LogMeIn’s growing salesforce implementation consists of approximately 2000 users spanning sales, care, marketing, finance, legal, product and development. This diverse set of users rely on the Business Applications team to support and implement all the various functions within Salesforce. Years of customization provide a unique opportunity to eliminate complexity and streamline process to maximize user efficiency. The Business Applications team is also responsible for other technologies within the Salesforce ecosystem including Insidesales.com, Docusign, Conga, Distribution Engine and DiscoverOrg.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will report to the Manager, Business Analysis in supporting LogMeIn’s business partners by designing and building optimal technology solutions via the Salesforce.com ecosystem. The individual will work collaboratively with internal customers to solve problems, simplify systems, and create operational efficiencies to improve LogMeIn employee productivity and customer experience. The main objective is to support the growth of the company through tailored tools and processes while contributing to and benefiting from global best practices and standardization.
• Work closely with business leadership to respond to, and proactively identify, challenges that can be solved with system and/or process improvements.
• Lead the discovery, delivery and communication of system changes to the business.
• Educate and evangelize CRM best practices to internal constituents to ensure solutions delivered are best of breed for LogMeIn’s business model and culture.
• Work closely and effectively with the existing Business Applications team to maintain consistent process and documentation around requirements, design, development & deployment.
• Prepare necessary documentation and perform adequate knowledge transfer to the support, administration and learning and development teams to ensure effective change management and adoption.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen