LogMeIn, Inc. is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer with deep-dive knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and architecture. This individual will work as part of a geographically diverse, cross-disciplinary team to build and support a sophisticated and highly automated hybrid-cloud infrastructure, developing automated build scripts used for provisioning and release management as well as act as the Microsoft Windows subject matter expert.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
· Development of 8 world-class software products with Research and Development Centers in Hungary and HQ in Boston
· Agile environment, fast development cycles
· Our products are used daily by millions of users
· FedEx days and annual Hackathons to introduce your most unique, innovative ideas
· Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups all on LogMeIn
· Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
· Free e-books and interactive English courses
· Office located just around the corner at Gozsdu Udvar, right in the middle of the Budapest gastroboom
· Bike and longboard friendly office with “Bring Your Pet to Work” day
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen