The LABS at LogMeIn represents a unique opportunity to work on a startup within a large enterprise. The team operates as an autonomous entity within the company, with the mandate of rapidly building and evaluating new products. You will be a member of a small co-located group focused on applying modern startup methodologies, to build amazing products for LogMeIn’s massive customer base. The team is dedicated to moving fast and leveraging feedback from our customers and prospects to quickly change directions.
We are looking for a talented full stack developer who has experience building great products from the ground up. The Senior Product Engineer will not only work through the full product lifecycle but look beyond the code to better understand early user interaction and customer feedback, while creating products that delight our users. With a unique combination of engineering, product, and entrepreneurial skills, the Product Engineer will rapidly build prototypes to learn from real customers what they think of a potential idea or product before it is put into full production.
Is it for you?
You’re a talented self-starting developer who is looking to grow their skills beyond just writing code. You're interested in building products from the ground up while seeing how businesses are built from the ground up. You are passionate about your work and like to see things through from planning to execution to testing the results. You're ready for a unique opportunity to work in a big company while being on a team that functions like a startup.
• Work as part of a cross functional, engineering team (marketing, design, product all on your team)
• Deliver working maintainable code primarily in Node.js and React (but experience and work with multiple languages and frameworks will be necessary)
• Drive and own end to end feature development for a specific project
• Work rapidly to build and iterate on MVP solutions - including code and non-code solutions
• Bring new product and engineering ideas to the table and execute on them
• Stay up to date on micro and macro technology trends
• Maintain database, analytics, and tracking systems - we run primarily on AWS.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen