The Team Lead, IT Services is responsible for managing a regional team of IT Support Staff, in support of internal LogMeIn employees. The team is spread across multiple offices on the East Coast of the US and in Canada and will lead the support of a split Windows and Mac environment alongside phones, printers, and associated peripherals and software.
This person will be hands-on and a focal point of the team’s day-to-day work for both technical escalations and managerial activities.
The Team Lead is expected to make outstanding user productivity and satisfaction the center of his or her actions and decision-making.
• Day-to-day management of IT Services staff, including hiring, evaluating, scheduling, performance guidance, salary management, and promotions.
• Point of contact for users’ issues, complaints, or suggestions; maintining the highest rate of customer satisfaction.
• Interpreting and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Coordinates and approves team travel, training, and purchasing.
• Motivate team and maintain excellent team spirit and morale
• Evaluation of hardware and software requirements and suitability
• Technical escalation for IT Services Staff, and liaison with Level 3 for escalations.
• Level 2 ticket resolution, to supplement IT Services staff.
• Anticipating user technical needs and acting proactively to meet them.
• Ticket system management: assigning, metrics, SLA evaluation.
• Training of IT Services Staff.
• Creation and management of L2 documentation, both user-facing and internal.
• Interpreting and applying company policy both from a policy, technical, and financial standpoint.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen