The Team Lead, IT Services is responsible for managing a regional team of IT Support Staff, in support of internal LogMeIn employees. Lead the support of a split Windows and Mac environment alongside phones, printers, and associated peripherals and software.
This person will be hands-on and a focal point of the team’s day-to-day work for both technical escalations and managerial activities.
The Team Lead is expected to make outstanding user productivity and satisfaction the center of his or her actions and decision-making.
• Day-to-day management of IT Services staff, including hiring, evaluating, scheduling, performance guidance, salary management, and promotions.
• Point of contact for users’ issues, complaints, or suggestions; maintaining the highest rate of customer satisfaction.
• Coordinates and approves team travel, training, and purchasing.
• Motivate team and maintain excellent team spirit and morale
• Evaluation of hardware and software requirements and suitability
• Technical escalation for IT Services Staff, and liaison with Level 3 for escalations.
• Level 2 ticket resolution, to supplement IT Services staff.
• Keep the different locations in-sync with regular catch-ups with peers
• Help focusing on the key deliverables and help in task periodization for the team members
• Anticipating user technical needs and acting proactively to meet them.
• Ticket system management: assigning, metrics, SLA evaluation.
• Training of IT Services Staff.
• Creation and management of L2 documentation, both user-facing and internal.
• Interpreting and applying company policy both from a policy, technical, and financial standpoint.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
* 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience in computer/helpdesk support in an Enterprise environment
* Strong all-round technical knowledge needed, including O365 as well as Windows and Mac operating systems
* 3+ year proven experience of Supervisory or Managerial experience in a Service Desk or Helpdesk context
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (in English and Hungarian)
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects with minimal oversight
* Available for domestic and international travel (~5% of role) and occasional out-of-hours & weekend work as required.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen