About This Role
As Cloud Security Engineer, you will report to the Manager of IT Security for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world. You will play a key role in LogMeIn’s Security Assurance team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and troubleshooting our cloud based security solutions, such as Azure AD, Intune, Azure Proxy, Windows Hello for Business. In addition, you will work very closely with our IT team to provide expert advise on all aspect of infrastructure security in cloud and on-premise.
If you are a hands-on with Azure and Microsoft Operating Systems who enjoys building state of the art security, and you are skilled at designing and troubleshooting O365 security products. If you like to test out the latest technology and apply it at scale, then this position might be perfect for you and your career.
Based in Budapest, Hungary, you will be working closely with the LogMeIn IT security engineering team worldwide. As such, occasional business travel to various U.S. and European locations will be part of your journey.
• Implementation of new Azure security tools and features
• Organize internal trainings on security tools for our IT team
• Research and vet new security solutions that would fit the LogMeIn security architecture
• Design and improve ActiveDirectory security posture
• Be the trusted advisor of other engineering teams
• 6+ years of hands-on engineering work experience, or 4+ years hand-on security work experience
• Knowledge of Identity management and endpoint security solutions. Hands on experience in one or more of the below: Intune, Azure AD,SCCM,SCOM,Azure proxy,ADFS
• Deep knowledge in federation or endpoint security
• Fluent English
• Must be passionate about Security; decisive and confident
• Proven ability to work independently while being part of a team
• Must be focused, energetic, meet commitments, willing to take ownership, have excellent judgment and integrity
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen