We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Channel Sales Development team as a Channel Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with partners and clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Jive offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to help you be successful and take your career to the next level! With success, you will have the opportunity to expand into management and other key roles at Jive.
• Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to field, follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by our partners, web leads, marketing campaigns, lists, and other sources.
• Prospect, educate and qualify new partners for Channel Managers to begin onboarding.
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities for our reseller partners.
• Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
• Follow the established Jive pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
• Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
• Lead qualification/ Sales Development
• Familiarity with cloud-based software services a plus
• Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
• Flexibility to change in a rapidly growing company
• Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
• Quick and efficient with a computer
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen