Our Project System Training team is a subset of our Project Management team, which has the opportunity to work very closely with clients in helping them set-up and change their phone systems to our Jive platform. This includes everything from introductory training and information gathering, to on-site training and assistance with understanding the system from beginning to end. In addition to helping the clients, the Project Management team becomes familiar with almost every department in the company. If you are a hard-worker, willing to learn the company inside and out, excited for growth opportunities, willing to go the extra mile for the client and coworkers, and excited about building relationships with customers, then this is a job for you
· Assist Project Manager with coordination for on-boarding Jive’s larger clients.
· Communicate with the customer during the on-boarding process.
· Be available to answer questions to other departments, clients and managers as needed.
· Coordinate different parts of the project with additional project managers as needed.
· Work closely with members of other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
· Train customers on the Jive Platform and products - both onsite and from the office.
· Coordinate onsite phone deployment, when necessary
· Assist customers with system troubleshooting/adjustments
· Previous experience in a sales, training or customer focused role is required. 2-years preferred.
· Understanding or familiarity with the Jive Platform and phones
· Ability to grasp technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
· Demonstrable interpersonal and written / verbal communication abilities.
· Ability to work independently while still being a productive member of a team.
· Excellent phone presence; able to adapt communication style to the audience and situation.
· Demonstrable de-escalation skills.
· Demonstrable problem solving skills.
· Ability to analyze and process information within short timeframes and then present that information in an clear, concise manner.
· Effective at switching between tasks.
· Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat products).
· Must be willing to travel.