Are you passionate about working side by side with experienced engineers and developers? We are offering challenging, interesting and applied research topics in the domain of real-timecommunication client development, specifically audio and video processing in a well-known and international company.
Real-time Communication Client Development (Audio/Video)
• Design of a flexible audio & video test framework
• Extend RTC technology into mobile clients (iOS, Android)
• Learn how to rapidly build RTC applications by using the agility of TypeScript and performance of C++ in synergy
Cutting Edge Build System Development
• Rapid software development at scale – develop a high-performance build system and CI/CD pipeline
• Test Driven Development by orchestrating various programming languages and professional build tooling
We certainly have many more ideas. However, we are also open for your input.
• You are interested in developing desktop or mobile clients
• You want to master C++ and object oriented programming
• You enjoy exploring (new) technologies with the desire to understand them
• You have a lot of fun working and learning together with a team of software engineers who enjoy their work
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen