Are you passionate about working side by side with experienced engineers and developers? We are offering challenging, interesting and applied research topics in the domain of audio and video signal processing in a well-known and international company.
Video Signal Processing
• Face detection utilizing depth-map based cameras
• GPU-optimized video processing
• Error concealment and inpainting
We certainly have many more ideas. However, we are also open for your input.
• You are interested in signal processing
• You want to master C++ and object oriented programming
• You enjoy exploring (new) technologies with the desire to understand them
• You have a lot of fun working and learning together with a team of software engineers who enjoy their work
To give you an even better impression, you can have a look at the practical report of one of our students here:
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen