Are you passionate about creating simple, intuitive product experiences that solve real user problems? Great! We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer based out of our Budpaest office to help make amazing user experiences.
This person will be responsible for collaborating with product managers and developers to build great products. You will spend time deeply understanding our users' needs, coming up with and testing multiple solutions to their problems and delivering delightful experiences to large, active user-bases. You’ll work closely with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, researchers and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products in the market.
• Develop software concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
• Create and validate prototypes using a variety of testing methods
• Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end
• Facilitate design reviews, critiques and workshops
• Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
• Work closely with the product management team to formulate strategic product direction
• Product design across platforms
• 3+ years of experience designing engaging product user experiences
• Demonstrated success in driving design changes that resulted in improved performance on key business levers (e.g., conversion, usage, retention, NPS)
• Experience working in a cloud software product company (or working with one as a client)
• Understanding of freemium and usage-based business models
• Experience creating and using UX pattern and components libraries
• Experience designing for a broad set of UI platforms including web, desktop and mobile
• Passionate about solving user problems and love to experiment
• Have the ability to start with a blank canvas
• Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment
• Are a top-tier communicator with the ability to inspire/mentor others, give great feedback and facilitate productive workshops
• Have the ability to come up with an insane number solutions to any given problem
• Are open to learning and creating with new techniques
Please submit a portfolio of past work examples as well as your CV.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen