The CTG (Core technology Group) Business Relationship Manager will report to the Vice President of CTG Product Management and Applications and will be responsible for driving alignment and transparency between one of LogMeIn’s business units and the internal Core Technology Group (CTG) to support their business strategies and growth imperatives. Embedded with the operational leadership for their assigned Business Unit, the primary objective is to establish a customer service focused culture within CTG by ensuring BU awareness of breadth of CTG service catalog, advocating for BU priorities in CTG planning, communicating status of CTG initiatives and roadmaps to BU leads and identifying opportunities for optimization across BUs.
• Ensuring awareness of CTG Service catalog by BU leadership to maximize opportunity for value add and help to eliminate duplicative spend and unnecessary cycles.
• Advocate for the Business Unit pains, strategies and imperatives in the various CTG planning processes.
• Deliver timely and effective communications to CTG leaders to ensure early and effective engagement against BU needs.
• Align with BRM peers to ensure learnings, best practices and solutions are leveraged across BUs.
• Support and facilitate BU to functional alignment through strong relationships and communications with BU, functional and CTG leads.
• Measure internal customer satisfaction and take action to continually improve support model and services based on customer input
• Proactively identify and quarterback specific initiatives that span multiple CTG domains to deliver end to end solutions and processes that are measurable, scalable and repeatable.
• Partner with CTG Product Managers and Application owners to articulate value add, navigate intake processes and identify in flight solutions to business challenges.
• Work closely with CTG Portfolio management team to support consistent process and documentation around intake, prioritization, execution and communication of CTG deliverables.
• Business related BS degree
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively and influence both technical and non-technical customers across all levels of the org.
• Broad understanding of the critical business systems and integration points that support the product development and go-to-market motion a must.
• Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
• Proven track record of successful project management and transformative deliverables.
• Experience with Agile or Kanban development principles a plus.
• Excellent system skills and smarts including strong Microsoft Excel skills, Access, and/or other business reporting tools
• Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently
• Demonstrated history of intellectual curiosity and proactive problem solving.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen